středa 27. října 2010

Cool Success Memorable One Liners And Famous Proverb


The hardest work in the world is that which should have been done yesterday. by Author Unknown Phrases


I don't generally feel anything until noon then it's time for my nap. by Bob Hope Phrases


I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be. by Douglas Adams Phrases


He was born an Englishman and remained one for years. by Brendan Behan Sayings


Men in however high a station ought to fear the humble. by Phaedrus


One thing you will probably remember well is any time you forgive and forget. by Franklin P Jones


The most dangerous strategy is to jump a chasm in two leaps. by Benjamin Disraeli


Do we really deserve top billing? by Fred Allen


To sit in the shade on a fine day, and look upon verdure is the most perfect refreshment. by Jane Austen


An honest man can feel no pleasure in the exercise of power over his fellow citizens. by Thomas Jefferson

Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live. It is asking other people to live as one wishes to live. by Oscar Wilde


There is no thought in any mind, but it quickly tends to convert itself into a power. by Ralph Waldo Emerson


Hurting people is my business. by Sugar Ray Robinson


The living is a species of the dead and not a very attractive one. by Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche


A little bad taste is like a nice dash of paprika. by Dorothy Parker


Nice Long Sayings And Romantic Quote
Some famous quotes

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat