sobota 2. července 2011

Famous Daily Sayings And Motivational Saying


The outcome of the war is in our hands; the outcome of words is in the council. by Homer The Iliad Words


On reflection, one of the things I needed to learn was to allow myself to be loved. by Isha McKenzieMavinga Qutations


The loftier the building, the deeper must the foundation be laid. by Thomas Kempis Qutations


A life spent making mistakes is not only most honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing. by Unknown Phrases


Rast ich, so rost ich. (When I rest, I rust.) by German proverb


We all of us need assistance. Those who sustain others themselves want to be sustained. by Maurice Hulst


I live in company with a body, a silent companion, exacting and eternal. by Eugene Delacroix


The only way to be truly misogynistic is to be a woman. by Randy K Milholland Something Positive webcomic 111104


Well, I thought my razor was dull until I heard his speech. by Julius Henry Marx


The sweat of hard work is not to be displayed. It is much more graceful to appear favored by the gods. by Maxine Hong Kingston


If you lose money you lose much,
If you lose friends you lose more,
If you lose faith you lose all. by Eleanor Roosevelt


The best of us must sometimes eat our words. by J K Rowling Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets 1999


Experience is a dear teacher, but fools will learn at no other. by Benjamin Franklin


A team effort is a lot of people doing what I say. by Michael Winner


Everyone dies. Not everyone really lives. by William Wallace Braveheart


Meaningful Memorable Messages And Inspirational Quote
awesome one liners

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat