pátek 19. srpna 2011

Romantic Daily Proverbs And Meaningful Word


My goal in life is to survive. Everything else is just a bonus. by The Lockhorns Qutations


PL
1, "the fatal disease", belongs more to the problem set than to the solution set. by Professor Edsger Dijkstra Words


I have the heart of a child. I keep it in a jar on my shelf. by Robert Bloch Qutations


Heal the past, Live the present, Dream the future. by Unknown Words


Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes...just be an illusion. by Javan


The better part of one's life consists of his friendships. by Abraham Lincoln


Happy or unhappy, families are all mysterious. by Gloria Steinem


Pain is temporary, quitting lasts forever. by Lance Armstrong


Don't worry if you're a kleptomaniac, you can always take something for it. by Unknown


Memory is a giggling sprite and will not be tamed. She takes flight the moment the present becomes the past. by Real Live Preacher weblog 042904


There's never a new fashion but it's old. by Chaucer

Every pursuit is great when greatly pursued. by Oliver Wendell Holmes


For to err in opinion, though it be not the part of wise men, is at least human. by Plutarch Morals

I married the first man I ever kissed. When I tell my children that, they just about throw up. by Barbara Bush

If you must tell me your opinions, tell me what you believe in. I have plenty of doubts of my own. by Johann von Goethe


Famous Daily Words And Good Quote
great one liners

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat