sobota 24. září 2011

Favorite Popular One Liners And Motivational Saying


I usually make up my mind about a man in ten seconds; and I very rarely change it. by Margaret Thatcher Phrases


Envy is the consuming desire to have everybody else as unsuccessful as you are. by Frederick Buechner Wishful Thinking 1973 Sentences


We must always change, renew, rejuvenate ourselves otherwise we harden. by Johann von Goethe Sayings


The dog's kennel is not the place to keep a sausage. by Danish proverb Sentences


There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance. by Socrates


All philosophy lies in two words Sustain and Abstain. by Epictetus


Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty. by Sicilian Proverb


When I walk with you I feel as if I had a flower in my buttonhole. by William Makepeace Thackeray


Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard. by HL Mencken


Knowledge is a process of piling up facts wisdom lies in their simplification. by Martin H Fischer


Whenever I get married I start buying
Gourmet Magazine
. by Nora Ephron


Everything a human being wants can be divided into four components love, adventure, power and fame. by Johann von Goethe


Death hangs over thee, While thou still live, while thou may, do good. by Marcus Aelius Aurelius


Physicists like to think that all you have to do is say, these are the conditions, now what happens next? by Richard Feynman


It is easy to take liberty for granted when you have never had it taken from you. by M Grundler


Interesting Motivational Quotes And Popular Saying
http://blog.robertdickerson.net/DouglasPearson

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat